The Villareal family had a wonderful Christmas. On Christmas Eve Hubert and I went to church for a beautiful service while grandma and grandpa S watched Gabe. He has been really sick this week so we did not want to bring him to church. Then we ate Chinese food and baked cookies for Santa.
On Christmas morning we woke up early for Gabe to open his presents. He was so excited. It was the first time he really understood the Santa concept. He got tons. Below I will list some of his presents. I will post a video soon once I learn how to download from our new video camera.
1. big boy bike/helmet
2. toy kitchen
3. dinoplayland
4. trains, cars and about 20 dvds
5. leapfrog toddler reading system and books
6. tent and play food from grandma and grandpa S.
7. walking, talking, monty t rex from grandma and grandpa V.
In the afternoon Hubert cooked a feast. He made ham, turkey, spinach, sweet potato caserole, stuffing, garlic bread, quiche, filipino fruit salad (yummy!)....and probably more that I am not remembering. He outdid himself.
After lunch we all relaxed by watching Julie and Julia and UP. Both great movies that I highly recommend.
I cannot wait to hear about everyones holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment