Thursday, April 15, 2010

24 Weeks

I intented to document my entire pregnancy, but I am a little behind. I am starting with 24 weeks.

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 24 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 10lbs
Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants yes and bigger tops!

Gender: Girl her name is Adeline

Movement: Yes!

Food Cravings: strawberry cupcakes, root beer and anything with cheese (cheese omellettes, grilled cheese, cheese quesadillas, and cheese steak/chicken)

Sleep: Sleeping well

Symptoms: pelvic pain and leg cramps

Best Moment this week: Feeling her move when I wake up in the morning! There is no better way to start the day.

What I am looking forward to: My next ultrasound in 3 weeks! I love getting the estimated weight. Last appointment at 23 weeks she was 1lb 2 ounces which is double her weight from the previous ultrasound.

Gabriel updates:
1. He told me his eye hurt. I said, what is wrong with it. His response, "It's broken". Too cute.
2. Gabriel wore big boy underwear all day yesterday and had no accidents. I am very proud of him. At least he will not need pullups once the new baby comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment