
Dear Sweet Adeline,
You are 7.5 months old. You drink 6 ounces of milk four or five times a day and you have two meals. For meals you have a vegetable and a gerber oatmeal.
You continue to be the sweetest baby! You love to talk and giggle. You admire your big brother. Surprisingly he is warming up to you lately. He enjoys giving you hugs and kisses. He also brings you his old cars to play with. He hesitates when you try to play with his new cars ie: remote control RC and the Road Ripper.
You are sitting up on your own. You are so determined to crawl. Daddy and I think you are just about ready to start crawling.
You are thriving at daycare. The other day when I came to pick you up you were sitting in the bumbo with a group of other babies sitting next to you and you were all interacting. I think you will grow to be a social little girl.
We love watching you grow!
No comments:
Post a Comment