Today is 31 weeks. I had a great ultrasound yesterday. My cervix has begun to
shorten a little so I need to discuss with my ob next week.
We had a great memorial day weekend. A bbq at mom and dads and then a train ride for Gabriel. The rest of the weekend we did some necessary stuff around the house!
Gabriel seems to be excited about a new baby in the house. He keeps asking when is the baby being born. Now that he has been nunu (pacifier)free for over a week he has picked up a new habit. He carries around his dragon costume from Halloween when he was one years old. He even brings it to school and keeps it in his cubby. It is very unusual, but as long as he is not crying for the nunu I am happy! He also has a wallet that with $2 in it that he likes to keep with him. And when he forgets it hes says, "Where is my wallet?"
No comments:
Post a Comment