Wednesday, June 9, 2010
32 Weeks
Today is 32 weeks. Yesterday was a scary day. On Monday night I noticed I was having contractions....not four in an hour so I did not call the doctor. Tuesday am I got to work and I fell getting out of my car. I flipped over and scrapped my face, arms and legs on the cement. I was fairly calm because I had an NST (non stress test to monitor babys activity and contractions due to diabetes) at 11:00am. So I went in for my stress test and mentioned my fall so they said after my test they would call the ob. Sure enough I was contracting about 3 contractions in 30 minutes. My ob had me admitted to labor and delivery for thousands of tests and four hours of monitoring. Baby looked great but I was continuing to contract. My FFN indicated that I was not going into labor within the next two weeks and nothing else appeared to be causing the contractions. After two huge amounts of water the contractions stopped. They determined that I was dehydrated and released me at 5:45pm. I am feeling much better today, but still have felt some contractions. Tomorrow is my ob appointment so hopefully I do not need to go on bedrest. More to come tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my goodness, must have been so scary having the contractions. Glad to see that you are doing better. Thinking of you!
ReplyDelete