Dearest Adeline:
Happy 6 month's! Over the past six months you have been a wonderful addition to our family. Your daddy and I are so proud to have you as our daughter. Slowley but sureley Gabriel is warming to you. We keep telling him he better be nice to you because someday he is going want to be invited to your home for the holidays. LOL!
You are sweet, smiley, and lovable. You are now rolling over and trying to sit up. You do not like tummy time too much but you will stick it out if you are trying to get a toy. You love the mobile in your crib. I think you really enjoy music. Your two bottom teeth have popped through.
You have become a daddy's girl. When he gets home from work you smile and squel with delight. And when he is talking you always listen and smile. And them when you want his attention you are sure to stare at him until he notices and then you shoot him a big gummy smile.
I also notice you love to be around people. I am hoping you grow up to be very social. :)
Tomorrow is your six month check up and flu shot. I will update with stats. I am hoping for a clean bill of health after!!
We love you sweet baby girl!
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment