The Villareal family is still here. We had a wonderful Christmas! Christmas eve we went to evening Mass, ate Chinese food, and baked cinnamon rolls for santa. Christmas day we got up early and watched the little ones open presents. Mostly Gabriel, Addie watched from her bouncer. In the afternoon Hubert cooked us a feast and we rested. My parents joined us for the festivities. Then it snowed. It was so pretty to have a white Christmas. On the 26th we were supposed to leave for Disney World. We canceled our trip because Addie had RSV before Christmas and was recouperating. We spent the entire week at home as a family. We did not have to get up early for work or daycare. We had a really nice time.
This week on Tuesday poor Addie caught another cold which turned into an ear infection and bronchitis. I was so angry that this was happening to her again. The doctor said it could be from the RSV or she could have asthma like Gabriel. It just stinks watching your kids being sick. She is on the mend now after another round of antibiotics and nebulizers. Of course, Thursday night when I got home from work I had a fever and felt terrible. Went to the doctor Friday and he said it was virus. My amazing husband let me sleep while he took over all household duties. Today I am feeling much better and back to my enjoying my cildren, cleaning, and responding to emails. LOL!
Now that everyone is on the mend we are into football playoffs. Let me clarify Hubert is into football playoffs. Gabriel is into puzzles. He is so amazing at puzzles. The kid can put 63 pieces together quickly without even looking the pictures. I am thinking about entering him on the Ellen show for people with special talents. :) Ms. Addie is into being a sweet smiley baby! She rolled over for the first time the other day and is trying to sit up when lying down. I am into losing the baby weight! It is not happening too quickly. Ha!
In two weeks Auntie Leilani, Cohen, Cale, and Chase are coming to visit. We are super excited. Hopefullly, everyone stays well. In the meantime, I will be researching ways to keep my family healthy. Let me know if anyone has any tips.
No comments:
Post a Comment