Sunday, October 4, 2009

Weekend Update

We had a great weekend. We prepared for our trip to Boston, MA. Gabriel and I got haircuts. And I got mine colored. I am a little concerned that my hair is too dark, but Hubert says it looks better than the lions mane I had before. So I will take that as a good thing. We went to BJs to stock up on the necessities for the trip pediasure, pull ups and matchbox cars. The matchbox cars are a reward for when Gabriel uses the potty!

I went to ULTA and got some products for the trip. I am thinking about starting a seperate blog where I can write reviews on some of my favorite products. Let me know if you have heard about anything new that you want me to try out!

My weeks to do list starts with scheduling Gabriel's flu shot. I will not take we are booked for an answer! Everyone have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment